Mustang’s latest upgrade to their earthmoving equipment – the 1650RT Track Loader, excites New Zealand provider Endraulic Equipment
Endraulic Equipment, New Zealand’s number one provider of earthmoving equipment including Bobcat, excavators and much more, have been buoyed by the latest release from Mustang. The Mustang brand is one which Endraulic Equipment stocks and their 1650RT Track Loader is the latest innovation which Blair Sargison and the team cannot wait to have in their hands.
“The Mustang brand are known for handling the tough tasks our clients experience in their jobs. Being out there getting their hands dirty requires high-quality earthmoving gear, and that’s what the 1650RT Track Loader is,” says Blair.
The 1650RT Track Loader boasts some impressive specifications. It offers an operating capacity of 1650lbs (748kg) and a maximum lift height of 119.6” (3038mm) when raised fully. The machine is powered by a 69.9hp Tier IV Yanmar engine and provides 179 ft.-lbs (242.7Nm) of torque. That is a whole lot of power in a machine which is a breeze to handle.
“The machine goes along with everything Mustang produces. They’re always powerful machines which handle well and that’s why our customers always come back for more of them. We cannot wait for these ones to come into stock,” says Blair.
The 1650RT Track Loaders are due to come into stock at Endraulic Equipment later in 2017, so customers are keeping their eyes out for the release of these machines from Endraulic Equipment.
Some of the highlights of the Mustang 1650RT Track Loader are:
- IdealTrax™ Automatic Track Tensioning System
- Multiple control choices; Pilot Joystick, T-bar, Hand/Foot, Pilot Dual-Hand
- Yanmar Tier IV 69.9 hp engine (52.1 Kw) at 2500 rpm providing 179 ft.-lbs. of torque
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics available with 28.5 gpm (107.9 L/min) flow
- Multiple Track Widths and Tread Patterns
- Low Operating Weight of 8,020 lbs. (3638 kg) expands transport options and low ground pressures for high flotation
- Compact machine width of 66" (1676 mm) and overall machine height to ROPS at 77.5" (1969 mm)
- Excellent Breakout Forces;
- 4,230 lbs. (1,919 kg) Tilt
- 5,060 lbs. (2,295 kg) Lift
- Hydrostatic 2-Speed Drive System- Standard
- Standard triple flange, maintenance free bogies
- Excellent service access to maintenance components:
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist in lifting and holding in place.
- Swing-out rear door allows full access to filters, fluid reservoirs, and other maintenance components.
- Swing-out Cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area
- The ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring and latches safely in place for easy internal access to pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors
Endraulic Equipment is developing a reputation of being a top-quality provider of earthmoving equipment throughout New Zealand. For the best quality machines with the best service at an affordable price, contact Blair and his team today. Visit www.endraulic.co.nz for more information.
Contact Endraulic Equipment:
Phone: 0800 468 782
Address: 47 Rennie Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022
PO Box 74053, Greenlane, Auckland 1546, New Zealand
Phone: 0274 587 724