Taupo’s Premier accommodation; Lakeside Estate – Rainbow Point Holiday Home is the beautiful getaway stay of your dreams. Here are seven reasons to come to Taupo and get the full D&D Holiday Homes experience while you’re there.
Lakeside Estate Rainbow Point Holiday Home in Taupo boasts some of the most stunning panoramic lake views in the country.
The 4 bedrooms, 3-bathroom holiday home is one with ample room to relax and unwind after days packed full of adventure and exploring what the beautiful city of Taupo has to offer.
“No matter what the season, it’s always a great time to visit Taupo,” says D&D Holiday Homes Co-Owner Dan Sinclair. “With the change of season comes an exciting and refreshing time for some of Taupo’s best attractions,” Dan adds.
Here are seven reasons that complimentary to premier accommodation of D&D Holiday Homes, show that Taupo is a must-visit destination:
- Scenic Flights: Experience breathtaking views from above with Floatplane scenic flights with packages including Lakes of Rotorua, White Island, Mt Ruapehu, and many more. The Floatplane is a family-friendly experience that is bound to impress!
- Rapids Jet: Voted the number Taupo activity from Tripadvisor, Rapids Jet Taupo is for thrill seekers who don’t mind getting wet. Offering spectacular white-water jetboating and amazing scenery, Rapid Jet is a New Zealand icon.
- Prawn Fishing: Huka Prawn Park is the prawn fishing capital of the world! You can see prawns, fish for prawns, eat the prawns and catch and keep as many as you can. Offering additional activities so the whole the family can get involved such as paddle boarding, fishing boats, trout feeding, water bikes, pedal boats and more, Huka Prawn Park is the perfect family solution to ensure a whole day of fun in the sun.
- Foodie Trail: Taupo is no stranger to top-notch cuisine, showcasing The Great Lake Taupo Foodie Trail; a list of must-visit establishments for those looking to indulge in some serious culinary degustation. Whether you are looking for fine dining restaurants or vibrant and modern cafesthis trail will tick all the boxes for any self-proclaimed ‘foodie’
- Lake Taupo Hole-in-One Challenge: Rate your golfing skills? Have a crack at the Lake Taupo Hole-In-One Challenge, and be in with a chance to win $10,000 if you can make your shot count! Even losers are winners, as prizes such as free skydives, bungys, trout fishing, rafting and all sorts of great Taupo activities are also up for grabs.
- Tongariro Crossing: Do not miss out on doing one of New Zealand’s most visually stunning trails that is the Tongariro Crossing. If you are up for a hike and are looking for the one of the world’s best one-day alpine treks, this is for you. This 19.4km tramp encases the remarkable scenes of volcanoes, lava flows, an active crater, steam vents, emerald coloured lakes the magnificent views of the Tongariro National Park.
- Relaxation: If all the adventures and exploring isn’t for you and you seek relaxation on your getaway, Taupo has you covered. Taupo Debretts Spa Resort is a world class spa resort that offers a mini escape, including massages, spa packages, body treatments, facials, and even manicures and pedicures. Professional therapists are allocated to your appointment and will assist you in the making the most of your getaway.
These seven reasons, plus plenty more, provide you with enough reason to travel to Taupo and make the most of one of New Zealand’s gems.
Further enhance your holiday experience by booking your accommodation with D&D Holiday Homes and their Lakeside Estate, where you can wander down to the lake in only a two-minute walk, go for a ride along the water's edge, or drive into the town in less than seven minutes.
“Our focus in on providing you with great quality experiences,” explains Dan. “For high quality, executive and high spec accommodation, Our Lakeside Estate in Taupo is unbeatable.”
About Lakeside Estate – Rainbow Point Holiday Home:
Enjoying panoramic lake views, Lakeside Estate is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Rainbow Point luxury holiday house in Taupo. This beautifully presented new home includes fantastic indoor / outdoor living plus free Wi-Fi, ensuring an amazing lake stay just moments from the water's edge!
This upmarket Rainbow Point holiday house includes modern open plan living, with ample room to relax, unwind, and admire the pristine vistas. Two heat pumps plus a gas fireplace are on hand for toasty winter retreats, or make the most of the well-appointed outdoor living areas for ideal summer stays.
D&D Holiday Homes:
Lakefront Villa - Queenstown Holiday Home: https://www.bachcare.co.nz/holiday-homes-accommodation/queenstown-lakes/queenstown/lakefront-villa/4747
Lakeside Estate - Rainbow Point Holiday Home: https://www.bachcare.co.nz/holiday-homes-accommodation/lake-taupo/rainbow-point/lakeside-estate/4197
Phone: 027 562 5505
Phone: 0274 587 724